My favourite film!!


Risultati immagini per the chronicles of narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe review


One of my favourite films

The Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe


Who haven't seen this film? I think everybody saw this film during the childhood. Lying down on the sofa, covered by a blanket and enjoying with your family delicious popcorns, do you remember that moment? 

I love this trilogy, but I think the best film is the first one. I don't know why, but one possible reason might be that it inspired us to create and developed our imagination; everybody wants to be able to use ice powers, to have a lion friend and to enter into a wardrobe and to magically appear in a fantasy world.

I don't want to tell you the date that the film was out or irrelevant data about that. I'm just telling my opinion... And now, what are you doing? GO TO WATCH THIS FILM, COME ON!!!


If you want to google information, search it on this links:

Bye, my faithful followers.

Comentarios